We collect personal information from you every time you email or text us, use the forums or buy any of our products. We also use ‘cookies’ to identify you when you visit our website which helps us to build a profile of you and to offer you a better user experience.
We use ‘cookies’ to store and sometimes to track user information. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies do not tell us e-mail address or other personally identifiable information.
- Analyse visitor behaviour (known as ‘analytics’) so we can improve our website.
- Ensure any messages, such as a Surveys Invitation, are only shown once per session.
- To store and remember what products are in your online shopping bag.
- To track people across websites and deliver targeted product recommendations.
- You won’t be able to order from our site if you don’t accept cookies because products will not be stored in your shopping bag.
Third Party Cookies:
We currently use third party cookies to allow us to track visitor behaviour and offer certain website services.
If you would like to disable ‘third party’ cookies, you can turn them off by going to the third party’s website and getting them to generate a one-time ‘no thanks’ cookie that will stop any further cookies being written to your machine.